March 1, 2008

The Giggle

Well, as you can see by the title and the picture, Reese had her first real giggle last week! Uncle Orion was jumping and dancing trying to entertain Reese when suddenly she let out a little giggle! So, naturally, we made Orion jump up and down for a half an hour to keep making her laugh. It was so adorable! Then later on that week Orion was playing our Wii game and Reese was watching him and giggling some more; she loves her uncle!

Today we are going to one of my best friend's baby shower. I love that all my friends are having babies now- its such a wonderful blessing- and I'm glad I'm not going through all the surprising baby things alone.

Anyway, As you can see we still haven't been able to get any pictures from the wedding on here, but as soon as I have some, I'll post them up.

I found a good quote which I think is great,
"It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt".
I think you can replace "fool" with a number of things and have it still make sense. Its just something to think about. And here's something cute for you to look at:

1 comment:

Breanne said...

I'm so glad that I got to see you and Reese saturday. We have to get together again to really catch up. Reese is so cute and smiley! I already love her!