April 9, 2010

Komen for the Cure

My grandma has done it..
My mom has done it..
My cousins have done it..
My aunts have done it...
My nana has done it...


so i think it's my turn.. :)











Dear friends...

On May 8, 2010 I am lacing up my sneakers 
and running the Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure 
to raise money for the fight against breast cancer.
 Many special people has survived cancer 
because of their positive attitude and 
the breakthroughs in cancer research funded 
by Susan G. Komen for the Cure. 
This event will be the memorable because of the 
courage and strength of these special survivors behind me.

Now, your part is easy. All you need to do is
 commit to sponsoring me. Please donate as generously as you can.

We will find the cures to breast cancer ... 
why not help find the cure a little sooner?

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Thanks Alex!!! It will be so much fun to have you there this year. There is a group of us that walk with the kids if you want to do that, and sometimes a few runners. I will be walking since my baby is due June 4th, or maybe I will want to run to get the baby out :) I will let you know if we do shirts this year. Last year we did some that said fight like a girl.