June 19, 2013

A Room With A Crew

These past several nights we have bunked all together in the same room for the sake of keeping mess to a minimum.
This is what it feels like, in the middle of the night. 

It has not worked.

Not only has the mess spread.. the nights are HORRIBLE.

Here is my laundry list of what I {don't} sleep through:


  • Everett and Reese NEED a night light. It is so DANG bright during the night, I keep waking up thinking it's morning.
  • Kurt yells at me in the middle of the night. It's usually about if I want Ketchup and Mustard instead on my burger or someone is in the room and I have to go check it out or there is a giant insect crawling towards us or something is wrong with the baby.... Needless to say it still freaks me out, and I usually can't fall back asleep
  • Everett grinds his teeth REALLY loudly
  • Baby still wakes up once in the middle of the night, just to cry. It's fun... 
  • Kurt SNORES, but only when on his back, if he faces away from me he doesn't snore. So I always try to just roll him over. 
  • Reese talks, laughs, cries, everything in her sleep
  • They all FART
  • Reese sleep walks and will just creepily stand over you and watch you sleep. It is the SCARIEST thing EVER. It gets me every single time. I literally do the silent-hand-over-mouth-to-not-wake-anyone-else-up scream. ooh scary.
I think that's it... They now wake up super early because the sun is up at like 5am.... oh dear oh dear. 



I think they will be moving back into their room. I can't handle it another night.  

No comments: