April 22, 2008

Things

I love fresh sour sourdough.

I also love the Poncho Malt at Peppertree. Those two things taste so good.....

I also love Reese's "singing" - she has such a pretty voice- even at 6am.

I love a good oldie song that you can sing to at the top of your lungs.

A good thunderstorm when the lights go out is great too.

I love my hubby- especially when WOW is broken down.

I love my mom- she's a smart cookie

I like this quote:
We have a saying, Edward: "Meck-a-leck-a-hala-vabeem-sala-beem".
What is that? Bean salad?
"Meck-a-leck-a-hala-vabeem-sala-beem".
What does that mean?
I don't know what it means, it's very old.


When I'm worried and I can't sleep
I count my blessings instead of sheep
And I fall asleep counting my blessings
When my bankroll is getting small
I think of when I had none at all
And I fall asleep counting my blessings

I think about a nursery and I picture curly heads
And one by one I count them as they slumber in their beds
If you're worried and you can't sleep
Just count your blessings instead of sheep
And you'll fall asleep counting your blessings



once again.. i know you started singing along........mom....

No comments: