December 2, 2011

Christmas Tree 2011

Well I am SO STOKED to say that we actually put up Christmas lights on our house this year. I'm waiting until my whole outside front is finished before I take pictures..

but in the meantime!!!

OUR CHRISTMAS TREE IS FINISHED... (i hope)

..and here it is..

p.s.
please someone come and teach me how to put ribbon on a Christmas tree... I think I may have spent two hours trying to figure it out. Even Reese was sitting there (with her legs and arms crossed) saying "MOM IT'S OK. IT LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. LETS DO SOMETHING ELSE... " and then when I would rip it off the tree in frustration, Reese would let out a huge sigh and say "not AGAIN!!" "OK mom, LAST time" "You can do it!!". Which would make me giggle and less frustrated right before I try to put the ribbon back on the tree.....


ANYWAY.. here's some pix. (click on the pictures for a better view)












***all breakable/sentimental ornaments have been replaced by wooden, felt and other unbreakable material..this will be our tree for probably the next 5 years.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks great, but did I miss the Kurt baby ornament?haha