February 14, 2009

Favorite Movie Love Quotes



best movie kiss - A Room With a View



So it's not gonna be easy. It's gonna be really hard. We're gonna have to work at this every day, but I want to do that because I want you. I want all of you, for ever, you and me, every day.
The Notebook

I'd rather fight with you than make love with anyone else.
The Wedding Date

I think I would miss you even if we never met.
The Wedding Date

Jamie saved my life. She taught me everything. About life, hope and the long journey ahead. I'll always miss her. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it.
A Walk to Remember

I'd rather spend one minute holding you than the rest of my life knowing that I never could.
Bubble Boy

Death can not stop true love, it can only delay it for a little while.
The Princess Bride

I guarantee there’ll be tough times; I guarantee that at some point, one, or both of us is gonna wanna get out of this thing; But I also guarantee, that if I don’t ask you to be mine, I’ll regret it for the rest of my life... because I know in my heart, that you’re the only one for me.
Runaway Bride

Why do you want to marry me?
So I can kiss you anytime I want!
Sweet Home Alabama

You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love and love and love you.
Pride and Prejudice

It never failed to astound me that someone whom I didn't know- and who didn't know me- could make me so happy merely by pressing his lips against mine.
A Room With a View


Happy Valentines Day!


No comments: